Well, this is the beginning of my bicycling blog. It's been an exciting riding season so far. I've got 592 miles under my wheels so far. This is by far the most miles that I've riden in a year. I rode in the Bob Lebow Classic. That was a 35 mile ride that I did in 1hr 45 minutes.
I also climbed Bogus Basin Road. This climb is a 16 mile 4,000 foot climb. I was able to do it in 2hrs and 10 minutes.
I've even done some mountain biking. So far my favorite mountain bike route has been riding from Horseshoe Bend Hill to Firebird Raceway on the old Pearl Road.
This week I rode a half a century at the blue cruise. This ride took me 3 1/2 hrs.
This year is also the first time that I've had a bike that the bike snob would consider nice. I have a Giant with clip in peddles.
It's been a great summer so far and only getting better in the saddle.
1 comment:
Cool blog! :)
I'm so proud of you and all you are accomplishing this summer.
Post a Comment